1. each oral presentation is entitled to 15 minutes at the podium even if the program suggests less.
2. HAND A SHORT BIO (NO MORE THAN FIVE SENTENCES) ABOUT YOURSELF TO THE CHAIR. LET THE AUDIENCE KNOW YOU.
3. FOR DIRECTIONS TO THE CONFERENCE CENTER and where TO BOARD THE TOUR BUS, click here. Remember they are two different locations.
4. TO PICK UP YOUR CERTIFICATE, YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR UNIQUE RESEARCH ID NUMBER. IT'S TYPED ON THE LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE (AND ENVELOPE) WE had SENT YOU.
5. SIMPLIFY YOUR PRESENTATION, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S TOO technical. MOST DELEGATES HAVE NO BACKGROUND IN YOUR AREA. click the arrow for further suggestions on how to simplify and clarify.
6. there are no free guests on the buses. no free children. no free spouses. and nobody under 6-years old. we are not a public transport service. Your bus rights are not transferable to anyone.