1. each oral presentation is entitled to 15 minutes at the podium even if the program suggests less.
2. HAND A SHORT BIO (NO MORE THAN FIVE SENTENCES) ABOUT YOURSELF TO THE CHAIR. LET THE AUDIENCE KNOW YOU.
3. FOR DIRECTIONS TO THE CONFERENCE CENTER, CLICK HERE.
4. TO BOARD THE TOUR BUS, PRESENT YOUR PURPLE BUS TICKET WHICH YOU'LL FIND IN THE REGISTRATION ENVELOPE AT THE CONFERENCE. Here is where to board the bus.
5. TO PICK UP YOUR CERTIFICATE, YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR UNIQUE RESEARCH ID NUMBER. IT'S TYPED ON THE LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE (AND ENVELOPE) WE SENT YOU.
6. SIMPLIFY YOUR PRESENTATION, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S TOO technical. MOST DELEGATES HAVE NO BACKGROUND IN YOUR AREA. click the arrow for further suggestions.
7. there are no free guests on the buses. no free children. no free spouses. and nobody under 6-years old. we are not a public transport service. Your bus rights are not transferable to anyone.