1. each oral presentation is entitled to 15 minutes at the podium even if the program suggests less. All presentations scheduled for The Gallery are being moved to the Seminar Room in the same building even if the program still mentions The Gallery.
2. HAND A SHORT BIO (NO MORE THAN FIVE SENTENCES) ABOUT YOURSELF TO THE CHAIR. LET THE AUDIENCE KNOW YOU.
3. TO BOARD THE TOUR BUS (at 08:30 in front of the conference center), HAND IN A COPY OF YOUR REGISTRATION RECEIPT. KEEP THE PASSPORT or other identity card WITH YOU.
4. TO PICK UP YOUR CERTIFICATE, YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR UNIQUE RESEARCH ID NUMBER. IT'S TYPED ON THE LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE (AND ENVELOPE) WE SENT YOU.
5. SIMPLIFY YOUR PRESENTATION, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S TOO technical. MOST DELEGATES HAVE NO BACKGROUND IN YOUR AREA.
6. ENJOY THE CONFERENCE IN AN INFORMAL ACADEMIC SETTING.