1. each oral presentation (CLICK "CONFERENCE PROGRAM" BUTTON) is entitled to 15 minutes at the podium even if the program suggests less.
2. HAND A SHORT BIO (NO MORE THAN FIVE SENTENCES) ABOUT YOURSELF TO THE CHAIR. LET THE AUDIENCE KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
3. COME PREPARED. PREBOOK YOUR HOTEL ROOM. CREDIT CARDS DON'T ALWAYS WORK ACROSS COUNTRIES.
4. if you haven't registered for $375, don't board the tour bus since you haven't been cleared through the border patrol agencies & you'll find yourself in La La land as a refugee in france or switzerland! Instead you may visit the nearby places in germany we suggest below.
5. TO PICK UP YOUR CERTIFICATE, YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR UNIQUE RESEARCH ID NUMBER. IT'S TYPED ON THE LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE (AND ENVELOPE) WE SENT YOU.
6. SIMPLIFY YOUR PRESENTATION, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S TOO technical. MOST DELEGATES HAVE NO BACKGROUND IN YOUR AREA. click the arrow below for further suggestions.
7. ENJOY THE CONFERENCE IN AN INFORMAL ACADEMIC SETTING.